Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Johngun's Wild Ride


Meet John Gun. With streaks of psychotic eccentricity matched with an equally as crazy disposable income, this man is both the living incarnation of the Mad Hatter, and subsequently, the coolest guy you'll ever meet in Korea. His love for machine guns, photos, fishing, extreme sports, jimjibangs, fireworks fights on the beach and regular sports puts this guy above the pack when it comes to cool people I've met in Korea. If I had tons of money made from 'government robot and a.i. design' work, as he said, I'm pretty sure I'd be this guy. Meet my new hero and look at some pictures when we wailed on some milk cartons with his $2,000 M4 replica Airsoft b.b. gun on the streets of Sachon.





More photos soon. That being, when I'm done making them all pretty.

- A

No comments: