Sunday, January 18, 2009

Junk Food Review: Vol. 1. - The "Angry" Whopper

As a service to all one of my readers, I have embarked on a mission to subject myself to torture for your enjoyment. So, welcome to the junk food review where I review the junk food I eat on a very rare occasion.


So enter the Angry Whopper,


A two-charbroiled patty whopper topped with sweet peppers, jalapenos, jack cheese and onion rings, the angry whopper isn't nearly as great as a regular whopper, but it's suppose to be angry and spicy and whatnot ... only problem is it's about as spicy a glass of orange juice ... except topped with onion rings, jack cheese and not nearly as fulfilling, completely unlike orange juice.

The other weird part of the burger was it's strange mayo/special sauce that tastes strangely sweet, like something that Jack in the Box would use ... only problem, when I'm eating a fucking spicy burger, it should not be sweet, it should be spicy, leaving me tasting only one thing ... burning ... and the irony taste of blood that I cough up as my body slowly metabolizes the meat-laden gut bomb and goes into anaphalactic, caloric overload shock. All I tasted after this burger, was dissapointment ... and blood.

Pros: two charbroiled pattys, onion rings, jack cheese
Cons: Weird sauce, not hot, forgettable, made me want to die.

2.5 out of 5 fatty stars.

No comments: